Grand List Seminar
32nd Annual Grand List Seminar
NEMRC will be providing seminars on the NEMRC Grand List module on March 15th, 19th, & 20th.
(All listers/assessors are encouraged to attend)
Locations and Dates
- Friday, March 15, 2019
- Holiday Inn, Rutland, VT PH: (802) 775-1911
476 Holiday Dr, Rutland, VT 05701
- Tuesday, March 19, 2019
- Trader Dukes Hotel, South Burlington, VT PH: (802) 658-0250
1117 Williston Road, South Burlington, VT 05403
- Wednesday, March 20, 2019
- Lake Morey Inn, Fairlee, VT PH: (802) 333-4311
1 Clubhouse Rd, Fairlee, VT 05045
➢ This seminar is approved by the State of Vermont for Lister/Assessor education funding.
➢ If you are a lister or assessor we will bill PV&R directly so you do not have to pay the fee. However, you still need to register for the seminar. If you register and do not cancel 24 hours prior to the seminar then NEMRC will bill the Town directly for the cost of the seminar.
Note: In the case of bad weather conditions please call the NEMRC support line 1 800 387 1110 or check online at www.nemrc.com to see if the seminar has been postponed for that day.
Fee for the Seminar: $145.00 per person. Fee includes continental breakfast, lunch, and materials. (PV&R will pay the fee if you are a Lister or Assessor)
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Please register on or before Friday, March 8, 2019. Space is limited. Online Registration is below.
Fees will be refunded if cancellation is made more than 24 hours before the seminar.
9:00 - 9:30 ~ Registration and Coffee
9:30 - 3:30 ~ Seminar
Grand List improvements and review
- Current Use – New Current use Alerts and Tracking
- New Tax bill Layout changes
- Changing Parcel Ids
- Security related topics presented by DominionTech Computer Services
- Updating passwords
- 411 report alerts and files being sent to PVR
- Importance of Tracking Business/Rental and Outbuilding of Buildings
- New Comparison Reports available
- Change to “Flagging parcels for Change of Appraisal Notices”
- Chris Miele, Vice President, NEMRC
- Brian Curtis, President, DominionTech Computer Services
If you have any questions please call 1 800 387 1110 or email Chris@nemrc.com
Registration Form - 2019 Grand List Seminar
To register please submit the form below.
* required field
- Cloud Services
- Disaster Recovery
- General Information
- Hardware Specs
- Recommended Printers
- Software Prices
- Support (FAQ)
- System Overview
- Video Library
- Windows Compatibility
- Windows Modules
- Wireless Policy