Accounts Payable Support Document
R. Reports Menu: 4. Check Register
Click on "R. Reports Menu" from the Main Menu and the following window will appear:
Click on "4. Check Register" and the following window will appear:
- Enter Checking Account Code (Blank for All): Select the checking account code to report as set up in Installation or leave this field empty to report for all.
- Computer Checks: Check this box to report only computer printed checks.
- Manual - Direct Pays: Check this box to report only manual or direct pay enter checks.
- Both Computer - Manual and Direct Pays: Check this box to include both items 2 and 3.
- Voids: Check this box to only report on void checks.
- All checks: Check this box to include all options 2, 3 and 5.
- Search History: Check this box if you are looking for checks that have been cashed and moved to history files during or prior to the last period close.
- Summary OR Detail with Invoice Breakdown: The summary report will show the net check amount with the check number, company name, check date and checking account code. The detail will list the invoice detail paid on every check being reported.
- Vendor (Blank for All): Enter a vendor number or click the "Find" button if you are looking for information regarding a specific vendor. Leave blank to use all Vendors.
- Order by Vendor Number OR Company Name OR Check Number: Select one of the orders to print the collected data in. Auditors prefer items in check number order.
- Check Date Range (Blank for All): Select the beginning and ending check issued dates for collecting data to report.
- Check Range (Blank for All): Select the beginning and ending check number range for collecting data to report.
- Preview: Click this button to preview. Refer to GENERAL PREVIEW for more information.
- Print: Click this button to print. Refer to GENERAL PRINTING for more information.
- File: Click this button to save on this computer. Refer to GENERAL FILE for more information.
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to cancel and return to the previous screen.