Animal License Support Document
4. Apply Late Fees
Click on "4. Apply Late Fees" from the Main Menu and the following window will appear:
Apply Late Fees
By entering the default late fees as directed below and using the "Apply Late Fees" button, any existing license that has yet to be renewed will automatically be updated with the late fee information. The late fees will be set back to zero when you close the animal year.
- Default Male: Enter the default late fee amount for a male.
- Default Female: Enter the default late fee amount for a female.
- Default Neutered: Enter the default late fee amount for a neutered animal.
- Default Spayed: Enter the default late fee amount for a spayed animal.
- Apply Late Fees: Click this button to apply the above late fees to all current year animals that do not have a tag number assigned for the current year.
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to cancel and return to the previous screen.
You may manually edit the late fees on an individual animal through "1. Animal Maintenance." If you have already entered late fees on some of the animals within "1. Animal Maintenance" then you will not be able to run this procedure until all late fees are set to zero. This is to protect you from overwriting work that you might have done previously