"File" option is available for your convenience throughout each application.
To save a file, click the File button. The following window will appear (the "Save As" window may vary in appearance):
- Save in : Click on the drop down arrow to select the location/folder where you wish to save your file.
- Click the "arrow" button to go back to the previous folder.
- Click to go "up" a level in the folder list.
- Click to create a new folder in the selected location. Enter the name of the folder and hit "enter" on your keyboard.
- Click to select a different list option.
- Save File As : Enter your name for the repor t/ file / export.
- Save as type : Enter type of file for report/file/export. You may click the drop down arrow for a list of file type choices. The most frequently used file type, for this option, is "File (*.txt)."
- Save : Click "Save" to save the file to the location/folder indicated and close the window.
- Cancel : Click "Cancel" to close the window without saving.
- Help : Click "Help" for additional assistance with saving files.