The "Preview" button (shown below) is available for your convenience throughout the each application.
Click the "Preview" button to see what is available to be printed, and how it will appear on the page.
While the information that appears in the "Print Preview" window will vary, depending upon your report selections, the "Print Preview" toolbar window will appear consistently as follows:
- Click (if beyond the first page) to return to the preview of the first page.
- Click (if beyond the first page) return to the preview of the previous page.
- Click bring up the following window:
Click the field and enter the number of the page you wish to view, or use the arrow key to increase or decrease the page number, and "OK" to go directly to the page indicated. Click "Cancel" to close window.
- Click (unless previewing last page of document) to preview next page.
- Click (unless previewing last page of document) to preview the last page of the document.
- Click drop down arrow to select the size of the preview.
- Click to close preview.
- Click to print information as it appears in the preview. For instructions on Printing, refer to UB GENERAL PRINTING.
- Left "X" to close the "Print Preview" toolbar. To close the "Print Preview" after the toolbar has been closed, click on the second "X" down from the upper right corner of your Utility Billing Application.