Payroll Support Document
The field shown below may be used to help you quickly find the Employee # you are seeking, and is available throughout the Payroll application:
- Employee # : If you already know the Employee # that you want, then you simply enter the number into this field and continue with what you are doing.
- Find : Click on this button if you do not already know the Employee # you are seeking. The "Employee lookup" window will appear. See below for a view of the "Lookup" window and directions for its use.
- You can click directly on the Employee you are seeking and click "OK" to select it, OR you can use your arrow keys to move the highlighter to the Employee you are seeking, and click "OK" (or hit Enter) to select it.
- Show: Active : Check this option to have Active Employees appear in the list. Active Employees appear in green.
- Show: Inactive : Check this option to have Inactive Employees appear in the list. Inactive Employees appear in blue.
- Show: Terminated : Check this option to have Terminated Employees appear in the list. Terminated Employees appear in red.
- Employee Number Order : Click this option to have the list appear in order by Employee number.
- Employee Name Order : Click this option to have the list appear in alphabetical order by Employee name.
- Find : Begin typing information into the field related to the "Order" you selected (see 5 and 6 above) and the window will scroll to the nearest match.
- OK : Once you have selected the Employee you are seeking, click "OK."
- Cancel : Click "Cancel" to return to the previous screen.