Payroll Support Document
R. Reports Menu: R. Payroll GL Distribution
Click on "R. Reports Menu" from the Main Menu and the following window will appear:
Click on "R. Payroll GL Distribution" from the Reports Menu and the following window will appear:
Payroll GL Distribution
- Status: Select to report from either current unpaid postings or postings that have been paid.
- Check Dates: Enter the beginning and ending check issued dates to collect data for reporting.
- Account: Enter a General Ledger account to collect data for reporting. You can enter up to ten account numbers to report on.
- Selected Accounts: Click this button to restart entering General Ledger accounts to report on.
- Employee #: Select the Employee # for the Employee you want this report to be for.
- Subtotal each account/employee?: Check this box to have the report create sub-totals as defined.
- Preview: Click this button to preview this report. Refer to GENERAL PREVIEW for more information.
- Print: Click this button to print this report. Refer to GENERAL PRINTING for more information.
- File: Click this button to save this report on this computer. Refer to GENERAL FILE for more information.
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to cancel and return to the previous screen.