Utility Billing FAQ
8. Comment Maintenance
Table of Contents
Click "8. Comment Maintenance" off the Main Menu and the following window will appear:
- Comment Code : If you want to edit a comment that already exists, type the code into this field, or use the drop down arrow and select it from the list of comment codes.
- Add : Click "Add" if you want to create a new comment. The below window will appear.
- Cancel : Click "Cancel" to return to the Main Menu.
Creating a Comment
If you choose "Add" from above, the following window appears:
- Code to Add : Type the code for the comment you are going to create. This is the code that will be used to apply or edit this comment. Example: COMM4
- OK : Click "OK" to move on and edit the comment for this code.
- Cancel : Click "Cancel" to cancel and return to the previous window.
Editing a Comment
Once you've created or chosen a comment, the following window appears:
- Type the code EXACTLY how you want it to appear on a bill.
- If you skip a line, anything below a blank line will not appear on a bill.
- Save : Click "Save" to save this comment to this comment code.
- Cancel : Click "Cancel" to return to the previous screen.
- Delete : Click "Delete" to delete this comment code and return to the previous screen.