Utility Billing Support Document
R. Reports Menu: 1. Billing Register Report
Click on "R. Reports Menu" from the Main Menu and the following window will appear:
Click on "R. Reports Menu" from the Main Menu, then click on "1. Billing Register Report" and the following window will appear:
Billing Register Report
- Beginning With: If you choose "Individual," choose the account you want to begin with. For additional help on finding accounts, refer to UB GENERAL ACCOUNT LOOKUPS. If you choose "Book," choose the Book you wish to forecast billing for. If you choose "All Books," this section will not be available.
- Due dates (Blank for All): All calculations for bills, interest, penalty and miscellaneous charges have due dates. Enter the date range you wish to report or leave blank for all information available.
- For: All interest, penalty and miscellaneous charges are seen as printed. Calculated bills that have not been printed can be reviewed by clicking the circle next to "unprinted" records. Only printed activity is reflected in the account balance.
- Search fully paid bills: Records which are paid in full are moved to history during the period close. Click the box next to "Search fully paid bills" if you are looking for records that were paid in full before the last period close.
- Show Account Detail: Account details show information specific to the selection from above.
- Order: Click the circle next to the order you want the information to appear on the report.
- Layout: Click the circle next to "Detail" to show the sequence number needed for "5. Edit Postings", as well as the detail lines related to each transaction related to the due date. Click the circle next to "Summary" to show the total amount billed, paid and due. Summary does not show transactional information.
- Combine multiple...: Click the box to have billed, paid and due amounts be reported in total (only when the Summary layout is selected).
- Print: Click this button to print this report. Refer to GENERAL PRINTING for more information.
- Preview: Click this button to preview this report. Refer to GENERAL PREVIEW for more information.
- File: Click this button to save this report on this computer. Refer to GENERAL FILE for more information.
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to cancel and return to the Reports Menu.