Utility Billing Support Document
R. Reports Menu: B. Meter Reading Register
Click on "R. Reports Menu" from the Main Menu and the following window will appear:
Click on "B. Meter Reading Register" and the following window will appear:
Meter Reading Register
- Beginning With: If you choose "Individual," choose the account you want to begin with. For additional help on finding accounts, refer to UB GENERAL ACCOUNT LOOKUPS. If you choose "Book," choose the Book you wish to forecast billing for. If you choose "All Books," this section will not be available.
- Show: Click the circle next to "Name" to have the report show the name on the account or click the circle next to "Location" to have the report show the service location.
- Order: Click the circle next to the order you want the information to appear on the report.
- Show Account Detail: Click this box to show the account details. Account details list the account information and each meters previous reading, current reading and the difference in consumption. All meters show consumption in the units they read in, the summary page reports totals by each consumption unit found to be read in.
- Run register for how many cycles back (0 for current): Click the field, and type the number of cycles back (up to the last fourteen (14)). The system stores the last fourteen (14) meter readings and can report back that many cycles.
- Show turned off meters?: Click this box to show meters that have been turned off in this report. A meter can be removed during reporting if the turn off date has been filled in.
- Print: Click this button to print this report. Refer to GENERAL PRINTING for more information.
- Preview: Click this button to preview this report. Refer to GENERAL PREVIEW for more information.
- File: Click this button to save this report on this computer. Refer to GENERAL FILE for more information.
- Cancel: Click "Cancel" to cancel and return to the Reports Menu.